Gå til kasse
Center Stand Dollies
- Built for motorcycles weighing up to 950 pounds (430kg)
- Constructed of structural aluminum
- Three inch medical grade locking casters
- Weighs only 13 pounds (5,9kg)
- Convenient - Easy to use.
- Non-marring on your garage or recreation room floor
- Rotate in place - Swing to store
Garage too small? Saddle up and park your bike anywhere you want it.
Read and Follow all instructions and labels.
Motorcycles are inherently unstable and may tip or fall over.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
The SADDLE is designed for use as a motorcycle turntable.
Construction: Aluminum Plate w/ 3” Fully Locking, Hospital Grade Casters
Size: 17 x 22 x 5 inches
Maximum Load: 950 pounds
Maintenance: Requires no lubrication – keep your casters clean and free of dirt.
Be certain your motorcycle is stable prior to ROTATING the SADDLE
The Turn a Bike Saddle has been tested successfully with loads in excess of 900#. The effort required to pull the motorcycle onto its center stand when positioned on the Saddle may be considered excessive to some.
Instructions for use with Motorcycles with center stand only
- Place the Saddle on a flat, level, firm surface, lock the casters to avoid uncontrolled movement
- Position the motorcycle center stand over the Saddle and Lower the center stand into the Saddle making sure that the center stand legs are centrally located
- Raise the motorcycle onto its center stand.
- Unlock the four caster locks
Three motions are possible with the Saddle:
- Rotate the bike around the front (or rear) tire. Simply move the elevated end of your bike to rotate around the ‘fixed’ wheel (font or rear tire that sits on the ground)
- Rotate your bike in Place: Balance the motorcycle on the center stand so that both wheels are off the ground. This is most commonly accomplished by pressing down on the rear of the motorcycle. Rotate in place around the center stand.
- Translate your Bike: When you are comfortable rotating your bike you will find the Saddle permits motion in any direction with or without guidance from the front wheel.
5. UNLOADING: Lock Saddle wheels and Remove the motorcycle in the normal manner.
- Practice turning and moving your motorcycle in an area with ample room to gain familiarity before attempting doing so in a restricted area.
|LilleRolf's Krambod AS||Telefon: 90789588||Telefaks: firstname.lastname@example.org|